Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Grandma Cont...

My Grandma got out of the hospital today. She seems to be doing a lot better. I haven't seen her since Sunday. Yesterday morning she was moved from ICU to a regular room. None of us know exactly what caused her fall, as my uncle "forgot" to ask when he picked her up from the hospital today. She has a doctor's appointment next week, which my mom is going to so she can ask the dr. what he thinks was/is wrong with her. I worry alot about my Grandma because I want her to be around as long as possible so Layne can spend time with her. In November, my uncle "thinks" that he is taking her on a 10-day trip to Israel. I would love to know his reasoning for thinking that it's okay to take an 81 yr old over to a country that is so close to the war zone. Especially after all she has been through the last week. We are hoping that the dr. says no to traveling over there. I worry that if she does go that something will happen to her or that she will get sick or something. I know that's not the most positive thing to think about, but I can't help it.

(Matt, Grandma, and Me at Christmas from a few years ago)

No comments: