Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a Little Something...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30am
2. Diamonds or pearls?I love diamonds because they are so sparkly but I like pearls too. I just love jewelry!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The last movie I saw was W and it was really good!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I love Oprah!! But I'm also addicted to What Not to Wear and Jon and Kate plus 8.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't usually eat breakfast but if I do it is toast or cereal.
6. What is your middle name? Millie
7. What food do you dislike?Anything with Tuna
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I don't really buy CD's but my two favorite songs at the moment are "Sounds So Good" by Ashton Shepard and "Bad Girlfriend" by Nickelback
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Chevy Impala
10. Favorite Sandwich? Turkey
11. What characteristic do you despise? People who are full or themselves or people who are too cocky
12. Favorite item of clothing? My Seven for All Mankind Jeans that I got for $6 at Platos. They would have originally cost about $200!!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Florence, Italy or Hawaii
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy
15. Where would you retire to? someplace warm, like Florida
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my 20th bday...now that was a good time!!
17. Favorite sport to watch? basketball
18. When is your birthday? May 18th
19. Are you a morning person or night? night
20. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
21. Pets? Chloe- shih tzu, Tater-yellow lab
22. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us? no
23. What did you want to be when you were little? fashion designer
24. How are you today? i have a headache
25. What is your favorite candy? m&m's or skittles
26. What is your favorite flower? daisies
27. What is a day on your calendar you are looking forward to? november 15th- i'm going shopping at the mall of america!!
28. What is your full name? Anna Millie Person
29. What are you listening to right now? A Baby Story
30. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza
31. Do you wish on stars? no
32. If you were a crayon what color would you be? blue
33. How is the weather right now? rainy
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Matt
35. Favorite soft drink? none
36. Favorite Restaurant? Applebees
37. Real Hair Color? blonde
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies

No comments: