Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Lee's

We spent Christmas Eve with my parents. We went to church with my parents, grandma, and uncle Bob. After church we went back to my parents house where we had supper and opened presents. (My family ALWAYS has soup on Christmas Eve. This year there was three choices: Oyster Stew, Chicken Noodle and Chicken Tortilla) It was a great night. Layne enjoyed it so much! He didn't pass out until after 9!

Family Picture (The only reason Matt is so dressed up is because he was trying to out dress me and look more dressed up. What a goober!)
The picture quilt that my mom got my grandma. It says our family tree on it and has a whole bunch of pictures of everyone in our family on it. It looks really cool. (Note: My mom did not make the quilt she bought it and put the pictures on it.)

Layne showing Grandma the RIGHT way to open a present.

1 comment:

tiarastantrums said...

love the quilt - we got one for my MIL a couple of years ago!