Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions

As the year 2008 comes to an end and the begining of 2009 is fast approaching, I thought I would share my new years resolutions with everyone.

My 2009 New Year's Resolutions
1. Lose baby weight ( I have 20 lbs to go to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I guess that's what happens when you gain 50 lbs during your pregnancy!)
2. Get organized ( For the last couple of years, I've been really unorganized. I can never find anything that I'm looking for. Hopefully in 2009 I can change that!)
3. Spend less money ( Now that I'm in control of paying all of the bills I need to watch what we are spending and stick to our budget.)
4. Read some books (In high school, I absolutely LOVED reading. Now that I'm out of high school I haven't had much time to just read a book. There are so many books out there that I want to read so hopefully I can make time for that!)

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Ok, so I know I'm commenting on the wrong post, but I didnt see where to comment about the Shopoholic! Did you hear that? I am echoing your shrill of excitment! I CANNOT wait! I loved the first book...LOL almost all of the way through it. I have a few others and haven't read them - GASP! I know. Somehow 3 kiddos will put those on the back burner. HA! I think I have to bust out the orginal and start from scratch before the movie. So.much.fun.

Happy New Year!

n*stitches said...

Thanks for posting your list! I am still working on my resolutions and am enjoying reading everyone elses!