Friday, December 5, 2008

Stressful Times

I love Christmas time. It's one of my most favorite times of year but along with it comes the stress. It seems this year I have more than ever. Money is tight this year but I still want to be able to give gifts to our families for christmas. I've come up with some ideas for some great homemade gifts ( will share pictures later) but I still feel guilty for not being able to actually buy them something nice. Besides the gift issue, Matt is being "layed off" for two weeks over christmas and new years. The company he works for that makes grain trailers is ahead in their productions and is everyone off for two weeks to try to slow production down if that makes sense. It sucks because Matt will not have been there 90 days yet and his vacation days won't be effective yet so he is only getting paid for 1 day during those 2 weeks. Not good for us. Needless to say I'm extremely worried about how we are going to pay for everything this month. Sorry for my ranting...I needed to get that off my chest.

No comments: