Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Flashback...

I'm extremely sick of the cold weather and wish I could be somewhere nice and warm relaxing on a beach with a fruity drink or two. Well since that isn't going to happen anytime soon, I thought I would share some pictures of the trip that Matt and I went on last April. Last April, Matt's parents invited us to go with them to the Florida Keys. It was amazing. (I wish I could be there right now!) I had an amazing time. I would love to go back there someday. ( I could skip going to Key West though...That wasn't very exciting.)

Beautiful Hibiscus Flower!! I'm so in love with these!! There was yellow and orange ones growing all around the house that we stayed at along with pineapple.
The house we stayed at. This thing was amazing!! Matt and I didn't actually stay in this house. ( We stayed in the guest house a few hundred feet away. Matt's parents, and there friends stayed in this house)
Beautiful sunset on the Gulf Coast.

Me Six months pregnant by the really cool mail box! ( I was obsessed by this thing. I really have no clue why though!)



Someday I hope to go back there!

1 comment:

Kacey said...

I want to be at the beach too! We just planned our family beach trip for July. It can't get here fast enough! LOL Great pictures, thanks for the little escape.