Sunday, January 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Before I write out our menu plan for the week, I need to talk about what I'm going to do different this week. Matt is starting a second job tomorrow. He will be working from 6am-430pm at Wilson's and than he has to be at his new job at 53opm and he will work till 8pm. I'm going to be spending most of the day today preparing meals for the week and then freezing them so that all I have to do is put it in the oven and cook them. Hopefully this will save us time and money (Matt won't have to run to a fast food place between jobs) . I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't! Anyways here is our menu for the week:

Sunday- Ribs and Mexican Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Monday- Venison Fajita Bowls

Tuesday-Easy Beef Stroganoff

Wednesday-Mexicali Cornbread Casserole

Thursday- Lasagna and Garlic Bread

Friday-Sloppy Joes and Chips

No comments: