Sunday, January 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



I'm trying something new this week. I'm planning my menu for 2 weeks stead of just one. Then I don't have to go grocery shopping hopefully EVERY week. ( I absolutely hate grocery shopping!!) This past week I found an amazing blog: A Year of Crockpotting!! The lady who did the blog made a resolution for the year 2008 to use her crockpot every day for a whole year and she did it! She has a whole bunch of recipes on there. I've found a few that I'm going to try out! Anyways here's my menu plan for the next two weeks:

Sunday-Catalina Chicken Stirfly with Rice

Monday- Crockpot Ribs and Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday- Ravioli Lasagna and Garlic bread

Wednesday- Venison Roast

Thursday- Ham and Noodle Casserole

Friday- Salsa Goulash

Saturday- French Dips

Week 2

Sunday- Venison Fajitas

Monday- Crockpot Apricot Chicken

Tuesday- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

Wednesday- Walking Tacos

Thursday- Crockpot A-1 and Dijion Mustard Steak and Onion Roasted Potatoes

Friday- Spaghetti and Meatballs

No comments: