Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pet Peeves

I don 't know what's been going on lately with me. Maybe it's the fact that I've been couped up inside for far to long because of this nasty weather that I've been getting irritated easily by things. Here's some of the things that have been bothering me lately:

A Messy House: The fact that our house goes from being in perfect order to a complete disaster area in no time flat really bothers me. I am absolutely embarrassed if my mom or mother in law come to our house when it is a complete disaster. They keep such clean, tidy houses and then they walk into mine and it looks like an atomic bomb just dropped! It seriously bothers me and I just don't know what to do about it anymore!

The Snow: I was excited for snow to come back in November. I love to watch the snow fall and see how gorgeous the trees and everything look outside with the snow and frost on them. However I have had my fill. I'm ready for spring so I can take walks outside with Layne instead of being couped up inside and feeling like I'm trapped inside my house because the weather is either nasty out or it's way to fricken cold!!

Daycare Kids who can't keep their clothes on: Okay so this past week, one of our daycare kids seriously won't leave his clothes on! Yesterday He stripped completely out of his clothes and pooped in the playpen during naptime. Today he did the same thing! It is seriously driving me insane!

My Husbands Lack of Helping Around the House: I love my husband to death. He's a great guy and works long hours at two jobs so we can have enough money for everything we need. The one thing I wish is that he would help out around the house more. I cook, I clean, I do laundry, I do the grocery shopping, etc. He comes home, plays with Layne a little bit, watches TV and goes to bed. It's wishful thinking to think that he would help out a bit more but I doubt that will ever happen.

No comments: