Monday, January 19, 2009

Randomness Part 2

I'm seriously jealous of the weather that Rapid City gets to experience tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 60's. So not fair!! I want the snow to go away. I'm so sick of it!! This past weekend it was nasty here with the roads looking like sheets of glass because it was so slippery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past weekend our local mall had there Crazy Days Sales. I was bummed that I didn't find anything for myself. However I some cute clothes for Layne that he can wear this summer as well as some for next winter. I found him the cutest onesie at Old Navy for Valentines Day.


I think he's just going to look adorable in it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides going shopping this weekend, yesterday Matt and I went to the Outdoor Show that is held at the local fair grounds. They showcase RVs, 4-wheelers, hunting and fishing equipment, etc. I can only handle looking at so many RVs and boats before I start thinking that they are all the same. Matt is determined to get one of these. I'm not so keen on the idea because we really don't have any place to ride it except in town which isn't all that fun.

No comments: