Monday, March 30, 2009

How much have I changed??

I found this on a quiz website and thought it looked like fun. Here it goes:
Child

Where did you live? In Sioux Falls, SD in a little green and white house with a HUGE backyard.

Who did you live with? My parents

Where did you go to school? I went to a private Christian School until I was in 4th grade then I transfered to a public school close by to our house.

What was your favorite color? blue and yellow

What was you favorite movie? Space Jam

Who was your best friend? Not sure, can't remember

Were you a good kid? Yes

What were your favorite cartoons? Flintstones and The Jetsons


Teen

Where did you live? In a townhouse on the south side of Sioux Falls

Who did you live with? My Mom

What school did you go to? Roosevelt High School

What was your favorite color? Blue and Yellow

What was your favorite movie? A Walk to Remember


Now

Where do you live? Small Town about 15-20 miles south of Sioux Falls

Who do you live with? My husband Matt, our son Layne, and our two dogs

What is your favorite movie? I love Breakfast at Tiffany's as well as Tombstone and some other ones

What is your favorite color? Blue and Yellow

Where do you work? I run an in home daycare with my mom

Do you have any kids? yes, one. His name is Layne and he is almost 8 1/2 months old!!

Are you married? yes Matt and I got married July 7, 2007. It was a gorgeous day!!

Do you have any regrets? No

Are you happy? Yes extremely happy!!

No comments: