Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Procrastination-What I'm putting off right now!!


I hate to put laundry away. I absolutely HATE it. I think it is the most tedious, time consuming thing to do. After a long day of watching kids, cleaning up messes, taking care of two WILD dogs, that is the last thing I want to do. Consequently, I have clean laundry piled EVERYWHERE. The sad thing is that Matt will not notice the CLEAN piles of clothes all around him and complain that he has no clothes to wear. The other thing is that he will think all the CLEAN clothes are DIRTY and throw them in the dirty happer so that I end up washing clothes that are already clean AGAIN!! I seem to be doing a lot of laundry lately and have NOT caught up yet because of this. I really need to get on the ball and just suck it up and do it. We'll see if this happens or not!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen to agree with you that putting away laundry is a nightmare.

Unknown said...

You know what? For some reason I don't mind doing laundry. I don't always feel like folding it, but I never mind putting it away. I think that most of my reason for liking it is that the washer and dryer is on the 2nd floor. I don't know how people do laundry if it is in the basement. I would NEVER get it done if that was the case.

CJ said...

I used to do laundry every Sunday. Then I had to work on Sundays, so I did it every Saturday. Now that I am not working and can do it whenever I want, I discovered that I don't want. I end up leaving it for two or three weeks and only get to it when I am down to frayed underwear or my husband tells me he doesn't have any clean socks left. I don't fold anything that doesn't need to be folded, like underwear and socks. I hate all housework and will find any number of things to do instead.