Monday, April 6, 2009

Things I'll Never Be Able To Do Again

I saw this over here and thought it looked like fun. So I just had to do it. Here's my list:

Things I'll Never Be Able To Do Again

1. Graduate from High School

2. Be on a Competitive Cheerleading Squad

3. Do a toe touch ( If I worked hard enough at it I might still be able to do one but I doubt it)

4. Pick out my first car

5. Tell my parents that they are going to be grandparents for the first time.

6. Buy my first house.

7. Live in the house I grew up in

8. Celebrate my 21st birthday

9. Visit my Great Aunt Maggie

10. Dance Ballet, Tap, or Jazz ( I danced for over 10 years when I was little. It was so much fun! I miss it now.)

1 comment:

tiarastantrums said...

these are great! I was a competitive cheerleader as well! Lordy - no way today!