Monday, June 29, 2009

Toobers and Zots

I had to share a super fun to with everyone that we have for our daycare kids. It's called Toobers and Zots and they are amazing!! I found them last year at Menards for $10. It has been the best $10 I have spent for the daycare. The kid's are obsessed!! They will spend over an hour playing and building with them. Their favorite thing to build with them are hats. We have also made guitars, swords, belts, snakes, etc. They are great for rainy day fun when you can't get outside to run off some energy!!

From left: Kennedy, Ellie, Tyler, and Camden.

2 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Oh they look like they were having so much fun!

Visiting from SITS!

Marina@EBMR said...

So cute...I have to find this stuff for my class at church

P.S. I'm stopping over from SITS. Come bunny hop over to http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/ and enter 2 great giveaways (win a great Dr Hippo book for a little one and a great sleeve for your laptop!)