Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend at the Lake

Last Weekend, we made the trip up to Lake Kampeska for the weekend. We had a lot of fun as the weather was a lot warmer than the last time we were there. Layne went on two boat rides as well as wet for a couple of swims in the lake. Matt and I went on a jetski ride and went fishing as well.

Layne playing with my sunglasses after I told him that that was a "no-no". Look at the look he is giving me!!

Layne and I taking a break from the water. (Horrible picture of me!!)

Daddy and Layne in the water. He likes swimming in pools alot better than the lake.


Some of the fish we caught. We caught 8 total. A Walleye, A Small Mouth Bass, and 6 Silver Bass.

Matt and Tater on the dock. I find this picture cool because Tater's eyes are glowing. lol

No comments: