Sunday, October 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I haven't not posted in about a week. I've been very busy this week and when I haven't all I've wanted to do is sleep. Anyways here is our menu plan for the week. Hopefully later in the week I will post some recent pictures of Layne as I have many on my camera.
Monday-Tex Mex Beef and Potatoes
Tuesday- Cheesy Meatball Subs and Roasted Potatoes
Wednesday- Homemade Mac and Cheese and Garlic Bread
Thursday-Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Stew
Friday- Ravioli Lasagna and Foccaccia Bread
Saturday- Walking Tacos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheesy Meatball Subs (http://www.kraftfoods.com/)
1 cup Spagetti Sauce
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
12 oz frozen cooked Meatballs
4 crusty sandwich buns
3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Combine spagetti sauce, water, parmesan cheese and meatballs in large skillet. Bring to boil on medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium simmer 8 mins or until meatballs are heated through. Spoon into buns and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.

2 comments:

Donielle said...

Sounds good! I'd love to hear how you make your mac and cheese, I'm looking for a good recipe!

www.RaisingPeanuts.com

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking meal plan! THose subs sounds absolutely scrumptious!! :D

Have a great week!
Sherry