Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Layne's First Trip to Mall of America!!

While Matt went deer hunting a week ago. My mom took Layne and I to the cities to do some shopping. This was the first "trip" Layne had actually been on. (besides going up to the cabin in Watertown.) Layne was such a good little boy while we were gone. He had a blast! We went to the Mall of America, Ikea, and Medford Outlets. Layne got to be a big boy and sit up in his stroller while we shopped at the Mall. He didn't fuss the whole time we were there. He was too busy looking around at all the people.
We ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Layne loved looking at the fish and the fake gorillas!!
Playing at the hotel!


Relaxing on the bed after a long day of shopping.

I just had to take a picture of the bathroom at the hotel. I'm totally in love with vessel style sinks and was suprised to see one in our hotel room. I just love how they look and someday would love to have one in my "dream" house.



No comments: