Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love to shop. ( One could say I'm a shopaholic.)
2. I love my son to death and would love to have two more kids close in age.
3. I took dance for 10 years. (ballet,tap,and jazz)
4. I love to travel but don't get to very often. (Hopefully some day I will get to travel more!)
5. I love animals especially dogs. ( Matt and I had 4 dogs right up until Layne was born!)
6. When I was little I wanted to be a fashion designer or personal shopper.
7. I'm deathly afraid of bridges.
8. I've always looked up to my Grandma. She is an amazing lady!
9. I have a tattoo and want another one.
10. I love old cars. ( Someday I will own a 1976 Chevy Corvette Stingray.)
11. I love to watch movies. ( My all time favorite is Son in Law.)
12. Someday I WILL drive a combine through a corn field while John Denver's Thank God I'm a Country Boy is playin in the background. (My Favorite Part of Son in Law!!)
13. I love to take pictures. (I've taken over 900 pictures of Layne since he was born.)
14. I've been to Disney World 4 times.
15. My favorite animal besides dogs are sting rays.
16. I HATE lake water with a passion.
17. I'm an only child.
18. I'm a very picky eater. ( I will NOT eat eggs, olives, mushrooms, tuna, salmon, raisins, etc)
19. I love to cook. I hate to bake.
20. I love watermelon flavored things but hate watermelon.
21. I'm obsessed with Aerosmith and ACDC.
22. Someday I will live on an acreage.
23. I own over 20 purses and won't get rid of any of them!
24. In July Matt and I will have been together for 6 years and married for 2 years.
25. I played the piano for 10 years and wish I owned a piano now so I could play.

No comments: