Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gettin' Crafty

Lately I've been really into making things. Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and got stuff to make stepping stones for the landscaping. I also went to Mill End (fabric store) and get some cheap decorator fabric that I made into a baby sling. ( I will post pictures later!) That was so much fun that I'm on a hunt for more craft projects to do. I found this website that has a ton of different crafts on it. On that site I found several projects that I'm hoping to try in the near future.

I'm in love with this cardigan and it looks so easy to make. Check out this site for step by step instructions.
I'm going to make this tie for Layne for Easter. I think it's just adorable!!
I think Layne would just love playing with these blocks. I'm definitely going to make these for him.

No comments: