Saturday, February 14, 2009

Recent Happenings

Life has been crazy busy the past week for us. Matt and I both have been working a lot this past week. We also spent the whole week working on getting Matt a different vehicle. His Blazer (pictured below) turned into the biggest pile of shit on the planet this past week. It wouldn't idol and wouldn't stay running if you took your foot of the gas pedal. I knew when we got the Blazer that it was going to be a piece of shit. I used to have a Oldsmobile Bravada and after about 2 months of owning it everything went wrong on it. So we went to Jerry's in Lennox to look for a different vehicle. At first we found a Trailblazer that I really liked but were unable to get it because the bank wouldn't finance as much as what Jerry's was selling it for. So instead we got a truck which Matt is extremely excited about!!

Piece of Shit Blazer that I absolutely hated!!
2005 GMC Sierra

No comments: