Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garage Sale Adventures Part 1

Tonight after work Matt and I made our way into Sioux Falls to do some rummaging at Kingswood. I found some great buys!!
I found this stroller car at one of the sales. Layne is obsessed with cars so I just had to get it for him. I payed $25 for it the owner originally wanted $30. It looks brand new after I washed it!!

Layne is going to be a ring bearer in June at my cousin's wedding. Tonight I found him both a tux and dress shoes for a grand total of $17!! I am so excited about this!! I was having a hard time finding him something that was his size. Not anymore!!




I've had my eye on one of these for a long time. I just haven't wanted to pay full price. Well I found one at a sale for $25!! It was only played with a couple of times and looks BRAND NEW!! I am so happy!! Layne will love this!!
Tomorrow morning my mom, Matt and myself are going back to do some more rummaging!! I can't wait!! I'll post more pictures of my finds tomorrow night!!




No comments: