Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

Time for another Random Picture Challenge hosted by 4 little men and girly twins!! This weeks challenge is April 2008 42nd picture.

This is a picture of a sunset over the Florida Keys. Ilsamorada, Florida to be exact. I can't believe that it has already been a year since Matt and I and his family went down there. It was so much fun!! I hope to go back there someday. The Florida Keys are gorgeous!! Here's more pictures I posted of the trip back in January. Check out more Random Picture Challenge entries here.

5 comments:

McKay Family said...

This reminds me that it is time to run down there for dinner sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

The Stylish House said...

Hi Anna,
I discovered your sweet blog via sits. You truly are blessed with such a nice family. Your little boy is ADORABLE! Have a wonderful day, and drop by my place when you can It is great to meet new friends...~Cathy~

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

What a great photo!

Coming over from SITS to say "hello"! : )

Cher said...

Hi! stopping by from SITS--love that picture, and wish I were there! I noticed you were from SD--i grew up in a small town in eastern MT...real close to the SD/ND border. i miss the country now and then! Have a great day!