Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ribfest 2009

Last night we went to Ribfest in Sioux Falls. The Ribfest has been going on for about 11 years in Sioux Falls. It is amazing!!! There are 8 rib vendors to chose from and you vote for your favorite and on the last day the winner is picked. This year Matt and I tried Despardo's. They weren't bad but I like Famous Dave's and Cowboys better. Layne even tried a little of the ribs and he LOVED them. Besides just having ribs, the Ribfest has a lot of great music acts. This year they had Kory and the Fireflies (local band), Survivor, and Jason Michael Carroll!! After we got done eating ribs, my parents took Layne home and we stayed to see Jason Michael Carroll. It was amazing!! We were right up by the stage and I got some amazing pictures!!

Layne enjoying Ribfest!!
Jason Michael Carroll

He sings Alyssa Lies, Where I'm From, and I can Sleep When I'm Dead among other songs.


No comments: