Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us Your Life-Bridesmaid Dresses/Flowers

I thought I would participate in Show Us Your Life again this week. Here are some more pictures from my wedding.

Matt and I like doing things unconventionally. Our wedding was no exception. We wanted something that represented our style. Matt and I are both obsessed with anything tropical so our wedding represented that. We had tropical flowers and our colors were orange and red. .I just loved the bridesmaid dresses!! ( I seriouslly wish I could of worn one because they were so cute!!) My maid of honor was My best friend Leah-She's in the orange dress closest to me in the picture. My cousin Cindy, who is also in an orange dress was a bridesmaid in my wedding as well. Megan and Renae were also bridesmaids. I've Megan since 4th grade and Renae since 7th grade. (Megan is in the red closest to me and Renae is right beside her.) Our flower girls were both cousins of Matt. I just absolutely loved their flowers as well!! Our wedding was at 4pm in a chapel on the campus of the same college both of my parents graduated from. I fell in love with the chapel because it was so pretty inside!! My dad walked me down the aisle but not to anything traditional. I walked down the aisle to "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" By Aerosmith (My favorite Band!) My Maid of Honor Leah sang "When You Say Nothing at All" by Alison Krause.

Check out more Show Us Your Life posts here!

No comments: