Monday, February 23, 2009

A Mediterranean Experience

This past Friday we went out to eat with my parents, Grandma, and Uncle Bob. We ate at a Mediterranean restaurant called Sanaa's. My Grandma and Uncle wanted us to try authentic food that they had eaten over in Isreal when they went last November. To my surprise the food wasn't actually that bad. I loved the pitas, rice and spicy chicken!! We had a nice dinner except for the news we found out from my Uncle ( however he did NOT tell us this directly!!) They are planning another trip overseas again in the fall and this time it's to EGYPT!! I'm not happy about this at all. Grandma will be 82 by then and she is already having problems remembering things. But we all know that it does no good to voice our opinions to my Uncle because he just gets outrage at us!! Hopefully something will change his mind so he DOESN'T drag my grandma overseas again!

No comments: